CEBUS??? GE SmartOne??? Domosys???

I am sure that you folks are sick of seeing this message.

Is there anybody out there using CEBUS equipment? I have purchased a
bunch of stuff of the internet fairly cheap. I am interested in getting
some of it setup in my house, but I need some help. I am specifically
looking for software to run my Domosys PL modem and my GE Smartone
system. If you have any information about these or other CEBUS products
or software please let me know.

Thanks and have a better one...

Brad