Re: Insteon with 400amp service (2 panels)

on 1/16/2006 2:11 PM Someone carved the following into a picnic table:
> Can I determine the phases in my panels from manufacturer info or is
> it dependent on how the electrician set things up?

Leon,

I figured mine out the hard way...by looking at it ;)  You can either
start popping breakers out and look at how the bus is designed, or try
to find some online documentation for the model that you have, or ask
the electrician, or call the manufacturer, or post the model number
here, etc.  If you have enough 220v breakers, you might be able to get a
clue by looking at what positions they are installed.  Mine happens to
have a diagram in the door that is pretty helpful now that I know what I
am looking at...unfortunately, it didn't do me much good for figuring
out the info I needed.  Hope this helps.
--
Scott Knight