Re: Insteon with 400amp service (2 panels)

How far apart are the two RF units?

When you initialize the RF units they need to be on opposite phases and
within RF range of each other. The range is rather limited. Both antennas
need to have the same orientation (i.e. both vertical or both horizontal)
for maximum range.