Re: Insteon with 400amp service (2 panels)

This may sound stupid but wouldn't you need four RF units for an
installation like this?  Two to connect *each* phase of *each* panel or is
there an assumption that the panels are electrically interconnected close to
the building?  Since more and more modern houses are using a similar setup,
this problem is should be something Insteon really should run to ground.

--
Bobby G.