Re: Insteon with 400amp service (2 panels)

I was thinking along the same lines. However, before I spent more
money on this, I was hoping I could get partial functionality by
bridging both phases of one panel. I would think if this was going to
work at all that the first two Signalinc RFs would at least connect to
each other without requiring two more.