Re: What system to control oil filled elect heaters?

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:36:39 -0600, me@xxxxxxxxxxx used recycled
pixels to say:

>me@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>I live in a small apartment and even tho its small my
>>natural gas bill has doubled. Its actually cheaper to
>>heat with oil filled elect radiator heaters.
>>
>>Having said that.... what system could I buy to
>>automate the control of such heaters plus various other
>>household things like some lamps, etc?
>
>Nobody has any advice on above?

Programmable Thermostat, cheap solution, not prone to outside
influences.  Most secure unlike X-10 or the like.  I know I used to
use X-10!

Obey if you love Jesus, any idiot can honk!