Re: new hardware

I've skimmed through part of the manual. This is really powerful. It's pin
compatible with the BasicStamp2 and BasicX-24 but blows both away in terms
of speed & performance (ATMega128 based) and only costs $34. It's a bit
light on EEPROM but has I²C and SPI so adding EEPROM is simple.

Their touchscreen is a bit pricey for B/W but has built-in graphics
libraries. And it looks like it would be easy to interface with an ezLCD-02
color touchscreen.