Re: Insteon with 400amp service (2 panels)

Sorry, I realized that I didn't even answer your question about
distance. On my latest attempt, I had the units about 8 feet apart.
That appears to be the closest I can get them while still being on
different phases. This assumes that the way I've tried to identify the
phases is correct - I've assumed that breakers on one side of the box
are on the same phase.

Thanks.

   - Leon