Re: Insteon with 400amp service (2 panels)

Aargh! This is making me a bit crazy. :(.

Seriously, I appreciate all of the input. At least it's telling me
that I should keep trying and it might take a while.

Can I determine the phases in my panels from manufacturer info or is
it dependent on how the electrician set things up?

 - Leon