Re: Trouble setting CM11 clock

Yes I got it. But when I send the further code, apparently the checksum
is not correct (0x87). If my calculations are rigth, the result should
be 0x22...

(=2E..)

// 7 bytes array definition
byte[] setClk=3Dnew byte[7];

//chksum definition and initialization to 0
byte chksum=3D0;

 //Values assinged to the seven bytes with a cast to byte
 setClk[0] =3D (byte)(0x9b);
 setClk[1] =3D (byte)(0x13);
 setClk[2] =3D (byte)(0x40);
 setClk[3] =3D (byte)(0x0A);
 setClk[4] =3D (byte)(0x48);
 setClk[5] =3D (byte)(0x82);
 setClk[6] =3D (byte)(0x60);

 //cycle to calculate de  checksum
 for (int i =3D 0; i < setClk.Length; i++)
     chksum +=3D setClk[i];
 chksum &=3D 0xff;

(=2E..)

After this, I send the "setClk" to the device and get a reply (the one
mentioned above) from it.
Am I making a mistake calculating the checksum?

Note: the code is C#

Jo=E3o Carias