Re: is x10.com dead?

> He might have purchased it from my uncle
> who had a dealership in NY state (not sure
> there were too many dealers in the US)
> He only sold the high end Citroens...

I have no idea where he bought it but I'm pretty sure it was a
top of the line model.

> I'm not sure they were air, I think they were
> just hydraulic...

Could very well be.  It's been years since I saw him or the car.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.