Re: is x10.com dead?

Robert L Bass wrote:

> I agree.  I stopped using X10 years ago because I don't have
> patience with hardware that works *most* of the time, fails
> regularly, can't handle interference from much of my other
> hardware, etc.

You see??  I don't sell/install products I either can't (or won't)
support, or won't use myself.  Your frequent comments (in this group and
others) are just full of statements like this.  You personally won't use
DSC products, Ademco contacts...  You sell them, but you "say" you'd
never use them yourself.  But then, why am I not surprised?

> Then again, I'm not willing to spend the price per load that
> Lutron demands for Radio RA.  That and a past bad experience with
> Lutron kept me from considering it.

That's comforting.  At least you don't sell it.