Re: Switching audio via an Ocelot and SECU's

"Jeff Volp" <JeffVolp@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ueQEf.329770

<stuff snipped>

> The one I've been using for several years is the MSI Pro4 MS-6391.
>
> http://www.msicomputer.com/product/detail_spec/845pro4.htm
>
> I have it in two systems.  But, given the lifetime of this stuff, it's
> probably obsolete and discontinued by now.

Ah, but this stuff often gets a second or third life cycle on Ebay.  I've
seen ten year old equipment go for more than it cost new.  In some cases the
cost of switching to a different HW and SW platform is so great that full
list for a 10 year old card is often a super deal!

--
Bobby G.