Re: Switching audio via an Ocelot and SECU's

I understand your point a lot better now.

But, PCs aren't quite that interchangeable.  I've got a box full of ISA
boards that won't plug into any current motherboard.  I do use the only P5
motherboard I could find that still accepted an ISA board.  Then there is
the continuing evolution of harddrive interfaces.  Don't forget the ATX
update that rendered the old cases obsolete.  Yes, we can plug that junk
back together an get a running obsolete computer.  Why?

Jeff