Re: Switching audio via an Ocelot and SECU's

I also keep an eye out for motherboards with ISA & PCI slots. My development
machine has an 8 serial port PCI card and an ISA oscilloscope card. I like
to have a spare motherboard should mine give out. USB oscilloscopes with the
capabilities of my ISA card cost more than a new PC.