Re: Switching audio via an Ocelot and SECU's

> I looked - I'm still not sure of the answer.  Am I missing something or
can
> you only search the ADI forum ONE topic forum at a time?

Any time you come across a website with a crappy search interface you can
try using google.

Just use the 'site:' prefix to limit the searches to just a given website
address.  As in:

relays site:www.appdigsupport.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Or as a whole URL:
http://www.google.com/search?q=relays+site%3Awww.appdigsupport.com%2Fcgi-bin%2Fultimatebb.cgi