Re: XTB, reliablity, etc.

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:57:08 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Ah, yes.  The infamous ASA crowd.  How many thousands of times have you and the rest of the ASA buffoons been asked to go away from
>this newsgroup.

How many thousands of times have the ASA 'buffoons' asked you to leave
that NG?

I smell a compromise in the works --- How about we ask all the ASA
participants to not participate here if you'll leave ASA?

--

-Graham

(delete the double e's to email)