Re: Newbie Advice needed

news:xJGdnTJFvKSRiDDfRVn-tQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Just the other day I had a bat come into the house and...
>
> Same here but it took 24 years to get her out.  :^)

You're talking about the same "bat" that sacrificed her time and which you
subborned into your "modestly successful central station" to work eighteen
hours with no pay and little thanks...  The same individual that bore your
children and raised them while you were out "smoozing" new clients,
"installing" alarms, "managing" your business...  This has got to be one of
the most disgusting things you've ever written...  I'm sure Rhonda thinks
she's well rid of you!