Re: Newbie Advice needed

I am not an EE, a working electrician, and I obviously don't do this
for a living, but I do have some clue as to what is in a panel.  Once
upon a time, I added a breaker for my pool lights and - surprise! - no
one has been electrocuted in the pool :).

So, I am willing and (minimally) able to install the repeater at the
main panel.  Is your preference for the main panel because of
performance or efficacy, or just because it is a cleaner and more
professional approach?  I ask because behind-the-stove is actually
much more convenient and physically accessible.