Re: New HA product development

ubertroll wrote:

>Yeah Rich, look, maybe together, if we both try to gang up on the troll,
>maybe I'll be more successfull than last time when I got bitched out real
>bad.
>signed
>John (the informant) Fields

You are missing out on a great opportunity here.

Let's look at the original post, where he writes:

 "I am looking to take an idea I have had for several years
  and work on bringing it to the market.  I am looking for
  someone who can develop a small hardware/firmware device.
  You will need knowlegde of devloping ethernet firmware
  application, electronic circuitry design, and other knowledge
  skills.  Contacts and knowledge in manufacturing from design,
  and packaging is a plus.  There is no pay up front but you
  will be given royalties from the sale of the product."

(Wonders out loud) now where would you send someone who wants to
talk about getting someone to do his product development for him
at zero pay?  Why, misc.business.product-dev of course!