Re: Newbie Advice needed

Point well taken but I don't think most (if any) of us here are actually
licensed electricians so there's really no turf to protect. Instead, heavy
handed as some of us may have been, the comments were really aimed at
keeping him safe when it comes to opening up the service panel.  While
adding breakers is certainly no big deal, from the tone of his questions it
sounded like he needed some coaching on the basics.