Re: New HA product development

As you can tell from the quality, demeanour, and overall tone of Mr F's
posts, he has a rather deeply rooted personality disorder --- a type of
disorder that attracts the attention of mainstream troll-hood.  As
mainstream trolls, our objective is to trigger as many enraged, apoplectic
outbursts as we can from certain individuals (such as Mr F) to teach them
that such outbursts are counter-productive, unnecessary, and are simply an
ineffective method of interacting with their fellow human beings --- even
those who disapprove of their NNTP posts.
Most would simply find it laughable that someone has a derogatory opinion of
them or their NNTP posts --- only a very limited minority of newsgroup users
will actually become enraged and post adrenaline-charged, rage-filled
ripostes in response --- these individuals are like gold to the troll
community because these are the people with whom we can do our most valuable
work.  Mr F. is one these precious individuals.  Please feel free to use him
in this capacity --- all we ask is that you don't over-stress his fragile
ego to the breaking point (as could easily be done).  The more Mr F can be
shown that his vitriolic diatribes are something that the world finds
amusing --- not something that inspires fear or awe, the quicker he will
learn to change his errant ways and be brought back into the fold of
humanity --- minus his vituperative rantings.
Please, no over-stressing of an already fragile and fractured ego!