Re: X10 -> UPB?

I wasn't necessarily recommending the Omni Pro II.  By the way the ocelot is
another great example, a nice hardware based controller for under $200.
However that illustrates my point, it is hardware but my understanding is it
only support X-10.

Of course X-10 has been out for decades, and beside Radio Ra, everything
else is still under 10 years old, most just a few years old.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html
> "Brett Griffin" <bret.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>> I think there is one important point. X-10 lamp & appliance modules are
>>> dirt
>>> cheap. A lot of people would like to be able to continue using them