Re: X10 -> UPB?

Thanks for the correction, I wondered if X-10 developed the extended code as
X-10 was still manufacturing Levitons switches at the time.

What about Levitons AGC circuitry, is that Leviton or X-10?

Interestingly X-10 Pro started teaching how to make your own firewall for
around $200.  Add a sub-panel, a filter, and a coupler.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html