Re: X10 -> UPB?

UPB in comparison is in the middle to high end cost of X-10.  Lightolier
probably takes the crown for the most expensive X-10 switch.  Simply
automated has the least expensive UPB switch which is in the price range of
your Leviton, Smarthome etc..  But definitely cheaper than Lightolier
compose. (X-10).  PCS switches are more expensive than any X-10 switch I am
aware of.  However Rumor has it PCS will be bringing some new tricks out of
the bag in the coming months to differentiate themselves in the UPB market.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html