Re: X10 -> UPB?

PCSLighting was shipping direct to dealers as far back as November 2003 at a
minimum.  I assisted on an install with an electrician in Olympia
Washington, in a 4 room bed and breakfast.  That is also when PCS started
seeking distributors.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html