Re: X10 -> UPB?

http://www.pulseworx.com/FAQs.html

<quote>
Q. When will products be shipping?
A. They have been shipping since January of 2004. As of September 2004,
PulseWorx is currently the only complete UPB compatible lighting system
available.

Q. How long have PulseWorx products been available?
A. PulseWorx products have been available since January 2004, although they
have been in trial in residential homes for two years prior to their initial
release.
</quote>