Re: Power Cycle

On 3/27/2021 8:03 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 3/27/2021 4:58 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>

>> El Toro Primatoria Agricola - About halfway between Cuervos and
>> Morelos.   Had my Mexican work visa and everything.
>>

> Excelente señor Bob!!
>
> Por cierto, obtuve F en mi clase de español II.
>
> Yo no hablo español   ¡Google es genial!

Yo dise no hablo espanol.  Yo comprende chance veinte o treinta
palabras, pero cuando con muchos hombres todos hablando Espanol yo
comprende mas.  Mi gramtico es muy malo.  Por favor pardon mi dialecto
fronterizo.  Acabas de leer casi todas las palabras que sé. Bueno, los
educados de todos modos.

I speak what I call immersion Spanish.  If I spend all day in Mexico I
start understanding what people are saying.  Unfortunately I also pick
up the accent, and they think I am a native speaker and start speaking
at their normal rate.  Then I can't follow along.  If you ask me to
translate something on the fly I'm lost.  I did have to use BING
translate for the last two sentences above.  I did take two semesters of
conversational Spanish in college.  It didn't really teach me anything
and I was constantly getting marked down for using improper border
dialect or words that are only regional in usage.  For example combio is
typically the proper word for change, but I would say feria which is a
local/regional word for change.   Tu feria es dos dollares y
treinte-nueve centavos.

https://www.avg.com