Re: Power Cycle

On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 12:05:49 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> Hey all,=20
>=20
> Has anyone used or installed a 120volt power relay that would allow=20
>=20
> for a 23 hour 59 minute on time and a 1 minute off time that would then=
=20
> repeat the cycle??=20
>=20
> The desire would be to have a remote device do a daily reboot without=20
> human intervention.=20
>=20
> I know I can build one to do the job but I was wondering if someone=20
> knows of a device that would be off the shelf available to just plug in.=
=20
>=20
> Any thoughts would be appreciated.=20
>=20
> Thanks,=20
>=20
> Les
take a look at the Altronix PT 724A=20

It does a lot of things but I didn't get into the details to see if it woul=
d do what you want

I know it's low voltage but you could add a power supply and a power relay =
on the output if the contacts on the unit weren't heavy enough

There's also the smaller 6062 which DOES have the feature of setting a time=
 and at the end of the period it will trip for one second and then recycle =
it again. However this only max's out at 60 minutes. But I think you might =
be able to fudge around with the capacitor or resistor on the board and mak=
e it for a longer period. Again, though ..... it's all low voltage but you =
could work that out.