Re: Power Cycle

On 3/24/2021 12:32 PM, RTS wrote:
> On 3/24/2021 11:05 AM, ABLE1 wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Has anyone used or installed a 120volt power relay that would allow
>>
>> for a 23 hour 59 minute on time and a 1 minute off time that would then
>> repeat the cycle??
>>
>> The desire would be to have a remote device do a daily reboot without
>> human intervention.
>>
>> I know I can build one to do the job but I was wondering if someone
>> knows of a device that would be off the shelf available to just plug in.
>>
>> Any thoughts would be appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Les
>

> https://www.lowes.com/pd/TORK-Timers-Digital-Lighting-Timer/1000341251
>
> something i saw on Lowe's website..
> sure there are others available.....
> either plug in or wire in....

Thanks Rocky!!

I was hoping for just a plug in timer to do the job.
And thanks to your pointing to Lowes for this timer I did find that
there is a plugin that will do as I desire.  At least it will until
I actually plug it in and start the programming desire.  :-)

A little more investigation is needed.

Have a good day!!

Les