Power Cycle

Hey all,

Has anyone used or installed a 120volt power relay that would allow

for a 23 hour 59 minute on time and a 1 minute off time that would then
repeat the cycle??

The desire would be to have a remote device do a daily reboot without
human intervention.

I know I can build one to do the job but I was wondering if someone
knows of a device that would be off the shelf available to just plug in.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Les