Re: A few to make you laugh

On 4/20/2020 1:35 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
 > On 4/20/2020 4:07 PM, doug wrote:
 >> "doug" <vssdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
 >>> "Bob La Londe" <none@none.com99> wrote in message
 >>> , and what do you think he had in his
 >>>
 >>> A brick
 >> or to be more precise, a white brick
 >>

 > It has been almost 5 minutes since I read this and I am still laughing.
 >
 > LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL
 >
 > ROFLMAO    ROFLMAO    ROFLMAO    ROFLMAO    ROFLMAO    ROFLMAO
 >
 > Ok, I am calming down now..........................
 >
 > No!!  This could go on all night!!!
 >
 > Thanks Bob, even if Doug is wrong you have to admit
 > that he nailed it no matter what the real answer is!!
 >
 > Where do you get this stuff???
 >
 > Oh, just checked.  Yup!! Still laughing!!
 >
 > Les

I have lots of little audible distractions for when I tell this joke in
person.  "Psst!.  Out went the cigar." Becomes almost a refrain or
chorus by the third time I say it.  I've actually had people "sing
along."  I was hoping that somebody who knew the story or figured it out
quick would not blurt it out right away. THANKS A LOT DOUG!  LOL.

The most common answers I have heard are a cigar or a glass of whiskey
depending on how far around the bush I chase the shaggy dog to distract
people.  Sometimes I'll drag it out so long even I am tired of it by the
time I ask the question.  Its amazing how much mileage you can get out
of the interaction between a little old lady and a robber baron or a
silicone pirate.

So... here is another one.  If you take a rubber biscuit bounce it off
the wall and try to catch it in your mouth what happens if you miss?

.
.
.
.