Re: A few to make you laugh

On 4/20/2020 4:07 PM, doug wrote:
> "doug" <vssdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> news:r7kv3p$of6$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx...
>> "Bob La Londe" <none@none.com99> wrote in message
>> news:r7kudj$j57$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx...
>> , and what do you think he had in his
>>> mouth?
>>
>> A brick
> or to be more precise, a white brick

It has been almost 5 minutes since I read this and I am still laughing.

LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL

ROFLMAO    ROFLMAO    ROFLMAO    ROFLMAO    ROFLMAO    ROFLMAO

Ok, I am calming down now..........................

No!!  This could go on all night!!!

Thanks Bob, even if Doug is wrong you have to admit
that he nailed it no matter what the real answer is!!

Where do you get this stuff???

Oh, just checked.  Yup!! Still laughing!!

Les