A few to make you laugh

I know it's Easter but I'm not a religious guy, So here's a few that may ma=
ke you laugh during this difficult time.
.
A teacher asks her class: =E2=80=9CIf there are 5 birds sitting on a fence =
and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?=E2=80=9D
She calls on little Johnny. He replies, =E2=80=9DNone, they'd all fly away =
with the first gun shot=E2=80=9D
The teacher replies: =E2=80=9CThe correct answer is  4 birds, but I like th=
e way you're thinking.=E2=80=9D

Then Little Johnny says, "Teacher, can I ask you a question?" The teacher s=
ays" Why of course".  "Ok, there are three women sitting on a bench having =
ice cream: One is licking the sides of a triple scoop ice cream cone. The s=
econd is licking around the top of the ice-cream. and the third is biting t=
he top of the ice cream. Which one is married?=E2=80=9D

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied: =E2=80=9CWell uhhhh ummm I don=
't know but I suppose it could be the one that's licking around the top?

To which Little Johnny replied: =E2=80=9CThe correct answer is the one with=
 the wedding ring on, but I like the way you're thinking.=E2=80=9D

A Polish guy goes into his optometrist for an eye test. The Doctor says, "c=
an you tell me what the third line on the chart says?" The Polish guy says =
"Why of course I can."

"I know that guy personally."

Jack and Molly are sitting in school one day. The teacher sees Molly is asl=
eep and asks her a question, =E2=80=9CMolly, who created Heaven and Earth?=
=E2=80=9D

Jack sees Molly is sleeping and quickly pokes her with a sharp pencil.
=E2=80=9CGod Almighty!=E2=80=9D shouts Molly.
=E2=80=9CCorrect,=E2=80=9D says the teacher.

The next day, the teacher sees Molly is asleep again.
This time the teacher asks her, =E2=80=9C Molly, what did Eve say to Adam a=
bout having children?
Jack pokes Molly with the pencil again, and Molly yells =E2=80=9CIf you sti=
ck that thing in me one more time I=E2=80=99m going to break it off and sho=
ve it up your ass.!=E2=80=9D