Re: A few to make you laugh

A FEW FRIES SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL....

When I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you could have an order
of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets. I asked for a half dozen nuggets. "We
don't have half dozen nuggets", said the teenager at the counter. "You
don't?"  I replied. "We only have six, nine, or twelve," was the reply.
"So I can't order a half-dozen nuggets, but I can order six?" "That's
right." So I shook my head and ordered six McNuggets.

 >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The paragraph above doesn't amaze me because of what happened a couple
of  months ago. I was checking out at the local Foodland with just a few
items and the lady behind me put her things on the belt close to mine. I
picked up one of those "Dividers" that they keep by the cash register
and placed it between our things so they wouldn't get mixed. After the
girl had scanned all of my items, she picked up the "Divider" looking it
all over for the bar code so she could scan it. Not finding the bar code
she said to me "Do you know how much this is?" and I said to her "I've
changed my mind, I don't think I'll buy that today". She said "OK" and I
paid her for the things and left. She had no clue to what had just
happened.....

 >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAKES YOU WONDER HOW THESE PEOPLE CAN SURVIVE!!! A lady at work was seen
putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very
quickly.  When inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was
shopping on the Internet and they kept asking for a credit card number,
so she was using the ATM "thingy".

I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping beside her car. Do you
need some help?" I asked. She replied, "I knew I should have replaced
the battery to this remote door unlocker. Now I can't get into my car.
Do you think they (pointing to a distant convenient store) would have a
battery to fit this?" "Hmmm, I dunno. Do you have an alarm too?" I
asked. "No, just this remote thingy," she answered, handing it and the
car keys to me. As I took the key and manually unlocked the door, I
replied, "Why don't you drive over there and check about the batteries
it's a long walk.