Re: A few to make you laugh

What do you if you make stir fry and somebody insults your cooking?  Wok
it off.

How you you catch a unique rabbit?  Younique up on it.

How do you catch a tame rabbit?  Tame way.

My wife once told me that I petted our cats to roughly.  She said, "They
aren't dogs.  You have to pet them like kitty mommy tongue."

"Got it.  Pin them down with an arm over their neck.  Bite them on the
head until they stop squirming, and then scrub their ears."