Re: A few to make you laugh

On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 1:17:17 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> What do you if you make stir fry and somebody insults your cooking?  Wok
> it off.
>
> How you you catch a unique rabbit?  Younique up on it.
>
> How do you catch a tame rabbit?  Tame way.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~
>
> My wife once told me that I petted our cats to roughly.  She said, "They
> aren't dogs.  You have to pet them like kitty mommy tongue."
>
> "Got it.  Pin them down with an arm over their neck.  Bite them on the
> head until they stop squirming, and then scrub their ears."

The pope goes to visit the Seven Dwarfs. As he is finishing his speech on comparative religions,
Dopey raises his hand to ask a question.
"Mr. Pope, are there any dwarf nuns in Rome?".
"No Dopey," responds the Pontiff, "there are not".
"Mr. Pope, are there any dwarf nuns anywhere in Italy?", Dopey questions.
"No Dopey," chuckles the Pope, "there are no dwarf nuns in Italy."
"Mr. Pope," Dopey asks pleadingly, "are there any dwarf nuns anywhere in the world?"
"No Dopey," the Pope says sadly, "there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world."
And softly in the background the six remaining dwarves start chanting, "Dopey screwed a
penguin, Dopey screwed a penguin