Re: Not about >> Javier << any more.............

On 6/14/2018 12:39 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 7:22:11 AM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
>> On 6/13/2018 7:48 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>>

>>> Just how freaking old are you coots anyway?
>>>
>>> Yer' making me feel young.
>>

>> Not sure how old you are Bob, but, I am pretty
>> sure I am old enough to be Jim's daddy.
>>
>> Les
>
> I don't know about that. I seem to be outlasting all my previous contemporaries and get asked how old I am more and more often.
>
> I'll be 80 this year.

Sorry Jim, I read this wrong.  My bad.
"Next year it will be 50 years and I wouldn't trade it for anything else."

I thought you were saying you will be 50 years old this year.

So if you are 80 years old and doing what "we" do.........

			GREAT for YOU!!

Doing the math then means that I am 8 years behind you and I am
NOT your DADDY!!

Les