Re: Not about >> Javier << any more.............

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 7:00:23 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> >=20
> > 20 YEARS ??????
> >=20
> > I don't think any one would sell me a ladder at that age.
>=20
> Oh some can sell you a ladder...........  it is the instructions
> on how to use it will be the challenge.  :-)
>=20
>=20
> > And =E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6 Control Freak?     Naaaaah!
>=20
> Maybe freak was a to strong a word.... but it all comes out the same.
> >=20
> > I call it =E2=80=A6.. being passionate.  Maybe a little "compulsive.
> >=20
> > To me =E2=80=A6 the term control freak was invented by those who's goal=
 is to see how much work they can get out of doing rather than seeing how m=
uch they can accomplish. People who don't look at a challenge as an opportu=
nity to learn something new =E2=80=A6.. tuck the knowledge away to be used =
in the future.
> >=20
> > I am a sum total of my life's experience --- which at this point in my =
life allows me the modest income that lets me have the simple pleasure of g=
oing down to Home Depot and buying a tool that I may not need but buy it ju=
st because it's cool and just because I might need it some day or =E2=80=A6=
=E2=80=A6. take a week off and go on a little road trip to an adjacent stat=
e.
> >=20
>=20
> Even though we have walked different but similar path's, I would say WE=
=20
> could most likely work well together.  It would be who will pick up the=
=20
> screwdriver first...............
> OR  Kill each other in the process.  LOL.
>=20
> > As Ol Blue Eye sang it =E2=80=A6..   =F0=9F=8E=B5=F0=9F=8E=B5  I did it=
 my waaaaaaaaay. =F0=9F=8E=B5=F0=9F=8E=B5
> >=20
> DITTO!!!

Just so you know, if we DID work together. if we were down on our hands and=
 knees working, I would always be the one to get up to my feet first. Not b=
ecause I'm younger or more spry than you but because I'd use you to lean on=
 so I could get up.=20

That way I could watch you struggle to find something to lean on so YOU cou=
ld get up. And  =E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6.  you could pick up the screw driver on =
the way up.  =F0=9F=98=80