Re: Hello this is Javier just wondering what this group is about

On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 7:54:28 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 6/9/2018 4:36 PM, Jim Davis wrote:

>=20
> I can safely say that in another 20 years your schedule
> WILL change.  I know.................  The body just
> starts to wear out.
>=20
> I agree, others can't keep up and they don't understand.
> Even now I notice they keep taking breaks and I don't.
>=20
> Being in control is important.  BTW this means WE are
> control freaks, doesn't it.  Not all bad.
>=20
> Have a good rest of the weekend.
>=20
> Les

20 YEARS ??????=20

I don't think any one would sell me a ladder at that age.

And =E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6 Control Freak?     Naaaaah!

I call it =E2=80=A6.. being passionate.  Maybe a little "compulsive.=20

To me =E2=80=A6 the term control freak was invented by those who's goal is =
to see how much work they can get out of doing rather than seeing how much =
they can accomplish. People who don't look at a challenge as an opportunity=
 to learn something new =E2=80=A6.. tuck the knowledge away to be used in t=
he future.=20

I am a sum total of my life's experience --- which at this point in my life=
 allows me the modest income that lets me have the simple pleasure of going=
 down to Home Depot and buying a tool that I may not need but buy it just b=
ecause it's cool and just because I might need it some day or =E2=80=A6=E2=
=80=A6. take a week off and go on a little road trip to an adjacent state.=
=20

As Ol Blue Eye sang it =E2=80=A6..   =F0=9F=8E=B5=F0=9F=8E=B5  I did it my =
waaaaaaaaay. =F0=9F=8E=B5=F0=9F=8E=B5