Not about >> Javier << any more.............

On 6/11/2018 8:55 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 7:54:28 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
>> On 6/9/2018 4:36 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
>

>> I can safely say that in another 20 years your schedule
>> WILL change.  I know.................  The body just
>> starts to wear out.
>>
>> I agree, others can't keep up and they don't understand.
>> Even now I notice they keep taking breaks and I don't.
>>
>> Being in control is important.  BTW this means WE are
>> control freaks, doesn't it.  Not all bad.
>>
>> Have a good rest of the weekend.
>>
>> Les
>
> 20 YEARS ??????
>
> I don't think any one would sell me a ladder at that age.

Oh some can sell you a ladder...........  it is the instructions
on how to use it will be the challenge.  :-)

> And ��� Control Freak?     Naaaaah!

Maybe freak was a to strong a word.... but it all comes out the same.

> I call it â?¦.. being passionate.  Maybe a little "compulsive.
>
> To me â?¦ the term control freak was invented by those who's goal is to see how much work they can get out of doing rather than seeing how much they can accomplish. People who don't look at a challenge as an opportunity to learn something new â?¦.. tuck the knowledge away to be used in the future.
>
> I am a sum total of my life's experience --- which at this point in my life allows me the modest income that lets me have the simple pleasure of going down to Home Depot and buying a tool that I may not need but buy it just because it's cool and just because I might need it some day or ��. take a week off and go on a little road trip to an adjacent state.

Even though we have walked different but similar path's, I would say WE
could most likely work well together.  It would be who will pick up the
screwdriver first...............
OR  Kill each other in the process.  LOL.

> As Ol Blue Eye sang it â?¦..   ð??µð??µ  I did it my waaaaaaaaay. ð??µð??µ

DITTO!!!