Re: Camera Mirror Setup

--------------29A8545AAD3926BFB82A9454

well like with fire alarm ckts where ever you pass out of a structure
and into another you need protection,

doesn't matter if low voltage or high voltage,

only exception I can think of is optic cable..

((As I read it that is))  ;-)

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.

*

On 11/28/2017 1:04 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 11/28/2017 1:10 PM, RTS wrote:
>> Les,
>>
>> Not to raise the ugly head of the Electrical inspector (insurance
>> underwriter)
>>
>> but don't forget the surge protectors at both ends (ie.. NEC part 70)
>>
>> I don't think that should impact the electronic signal but you never
>> know..
>>

>> *Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.
>>

> Rocky,
>
> I assume that you are referring to protectors on the data between the
> PowerLine device and the camera and other Ethernet equipment.  Not on
> the AC run itself.  I believe placement on the AC will cause problems
> with the Powerline signal between Powerline Devices.
>
> Unless I am missing something............... which is not difficult.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Les

--------------29A8545AAD3926BFB82A9454

  <head>
  </head>
        pass out of a structure and into another you need protection,</font></p>
      <b>Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.<br>
      </b> <br>