Re: Camera Mirror Setup

--------------B58239A20A3E188389045780

Reversed image view for a starter. (but if you can get the camera to
reverse the image  your in good)

vibration would be the next thing.. (the breeze around building can be
unpredictable)

night vision with IR flares (that would be a different kind of problem)

I've seen it done inside, in long hallways, (but even then  it had a lot
of short falls)

Best of luck..

These new HD cameras can do wonders, now-a-days, not like the vidicon
tube one's I started with..

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*

On 11/25/2017 12:19 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am curious if anyone has used a convex mirror that is focused on
> with a camera from a distance to see in the opposite direction??
>
> I have a project that involves getting a view of a roof. The problem
> is that the roof is the only place for the camera to be mounted and
> getting the right view is a challenge. So I was wondering if a convex
> mirror were mounted on a light pole and zoom in on the convex mirror
> would provide the necessary view.
>
> Now I know physically and technically it is possible. What I don't
> know are what are the challenges or unknown problems involved in
> setting this up.
>
> The camera distance to the convex mirror will be about 60' and I will
> need at least a 60mm lens to zoom in on the mirror.
>
> Anyone here ever done this and what are the difficulties experienced??
>
> Thanks in advance for any insight.
>
> Les

--------------B58239A20A3E188389045780

  <head>
  </head>
        can get the camera to reverse the image  your in good)</font></p>
        breeze around building can be unpredictable)</font></p>
        different kind of problem)</font></p>
        (but even then  it had a lot of short falls)</font></p>
        now-a-days, not like the vidicon tube one's I started with..</font><br>
      <b>Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.</b>