Re: Camera Mirror Setup

--------------DB1B7A7A1E4B781DA2468284

Les,

Not to raise the ugly head of the Electrical inspector (insurance
underwriter)

but don't forget the surge protectors at both ends (ie.. NEC part 70)

I don't think that should impact the electronic signal but you never know..

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.

*

On 11/28/2017 8:10 AM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 11/28/2017 8:44 AM, ABLE1 wrote:
>> On 11/26/2017 8:50 PM, E D wrote:
>>> The units that I used were TP-LINK AV2000 2-PORT gigabit pass-thru
>>> Powerline starter kit. It uses the latest AV2 standard, allows 4k HD
>>> streaming. It does claim up to 2000Mbps Powerline speed, about $90
>>> or so. MODEL # PA9020P KIT
>>
>> E D,
>>
>> I may have had an epiphany last night in my sleep.
>>
>> Let me run this past you for your thoughts.
>>
>> The sign at the entrance is on a timer that is set to come on for about
>> 12 hours a day(at night).  If I would remove the timer from electrical
>> closet and install a duplex receptacle on the circuit at that
>> location and then at the sign install another duplex receptacle and
>> split out to the timer for the sign lights.  Then use that hot
>> circuit for PoE to a camera that is plugged in to a AV2000 and get
>> signal back to the closet where the NVR and other equipment is
>> located for video feed.  TaDa!!!
>>
>> Did I type that right and/or did I miss something??
>>
>> Thanks!!
>>
>> Les
>>

> Oh and the estimated distance from sign to closet is about 220 feet.
> That is approximate wire length. +/- 20 feet

--------------DB1B7A7A1E4B781DA2468284

  <head>
  </head>
        inspector (insurance underwriter)<br>
        ends (ie.. NEC part 70)</font></p>
        electronic signal but you never know..</font><br>
      <b>Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.<br>
      </b> <br>