Re: Camera Mirror Setup

On 11/28/2017 1:10 PM, RTS wrote:
> Les,
>
> Not to raise the ugly head of the Electrical inspector (insurance
> underwriter)
>
> but don't forget the surge protectors at both ends (ie.. NEC part 70)
>
> I don't think that should impact the electronic signal but you never know..
>

> *Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.

Rocky,

I assume that you are referring to protectors on the data between the
PowerLine device and the camera and other Ethernet equipment.  Not on
the AC run itself.  I believe placement on the AC will cause problems
with the Powerline signal between Powerline Devices.

Unless I am missing something............... which is not difficult.

Thanks,

Les