Re: Camera Mirror Setup

On 11/26/2017 8:50 PM, E D wrote:
> The units that I used were TP-LINK AV2000 2-PORT gigabit pass-thru Powerline starter kit. It uses the latest AV2 standard, allows 4k HD streaming. It does claim up to 2000Mbps Powerline speed, about $90 or so. MODEL # PA9020P KIT

E D,

I may have had an epiphany last night in my sleep.

Let me run this past you for your thoughts.

The sign at the entrance is on a timer that is set to come on for about
12 hours a day(at night).  If I would remove the timer from electrical
closet and install a duplex receptacle on the circuit at that location
and then at the sign install another duplex receptacle and split out to
the timer for the sign lights.  Then use that hot circuit for PoE to a
camera that is plugged in to a AV2000 and get signal back to the closet
where the NVR and other equipment is located for video feed.  TaDa!!!

Did I type that right and/or did I miss something??

Thanks!!

Les