Re: Camera Mirror Setup

Hi Les,

I believe that would be correct. Basically, you are moving the timer to the=
 sign end, therefore, you would then have continuous power from the buildin=
g to the sign. The timer would still be able to function to switch the sign=
 on and off just as before.

You now have continuous power to run the 2 cameras, and you now have a mean=
s to transmit the signal over the gigabit power-line adapters. If the sign =
is using 220V, then you would only use one of the 110v leg and the ground/r=
eturn wire as a circuit for your cameras/POE.

Depending on what electronics that are being used for the sign, there is a =
possibility that some interference may be present. But, I would not keep th=
at from preventing me to proceed. That can be dealt with easily later if it=
 rears its head.

Sorry for not responding faster to your thread, but Sundays is when I gener=
ally have more time for the forum. I am always extremely busy and it is har=
d for me to find time to relax and do what I want to do.

Have a safe and great day, and run like the wind with your brilliant epipha=
ny.