Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad atonce?)

Tony Hwang wrote:

> Michael A. Terrell wrote:
> >
> > Stormin Mormon wrote:

> >> Sounds like the welcome committee, provided by
> >> our overseas allies (not!).
> >

> >     They were the reason the military showed all those damned VD films.
> > 'Camp Followers' have been around, since the first armies existed.
> >

> Hi, Mike
> Were you in 'Nam during that time? Telling things from word of mouth or
> from real real life experience?

   My orders to Vietnam were changed to Alaska at the last minute. The
TV station I was to work at was over run about two weeks after I would
have arrived, and it's very likely I wouldn't be here since most of the
staff was killed. I got what was left of a 5 KW Gates VHF TV transmitter
for parts at the station in Alaska.

   I had several underage girls try to trick me into bed while stationed
at Ft. Rucker.  They used a lot of makeup, and some guys fell for it.
The worst part was that their families were making them prostitute
themselves because the parent or parents were too lazy to work. Some of
the girls were just 13.  A couple of the other soldiers kept track of
who they were, and warned you they were minors.  Still, a lot of guys
were screwed out of half of their pay, until they retired or didn't
re-enlist.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.