Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad atonce?)

The Daring Dufas wrote:

> On 12/5/2013 5:39 PM, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
> >
> > The Daring Dufas wrote:

> >> Well heck, what can I say, I grew up in Alabamastan. The most advanced
> >> thing to come out of my province was this little space program thingy. ^_^
> >

> >    It didn't 'come out', it ESCAPED!!!  ;-)
> >
> >     I spent a couple decades at Ft. Rucker, but the US Army claims it was
> > only nine months. :(
> >

> You aired up the tires on the choppers? ^_^

   No, I maintained the WeatherVision system that provided weather data
to the pilot ready rooms, and delivered the base ETV programs to their
classrooms. We were only allowed 15 minutes downtime before they shut
down the airfields.  Up to 17 of them.  I also repaired a couple RADAR
systems when they were short on techs.

  The only thing that was inflated on a chopper were the pilots. ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.