Re: What is the Gadget Flashing?

On Nov 27, 11:01=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 27, 3:11=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 27, 1:32=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 27, 12:05=A0am, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > Mark, you're a fucking instigator from the very start. You didn't
> > > "mention" a fucking thing. Right off the bat you attack with your
> > > typical snotty degrading attitude. It's just your standard routine
> > > that eveyone is just suppose to tolerate. =A0There's not an opportuni=
ty
> > > that you will miss to make a smart ass remark to anyone, for no reaso=
> > > at all. Some people will take it and some wont.
>
> > > The only thing deep seated is the dick up your ass that keeps you in =
> > > perpetual bad mood.
>
> > > Fuck off.

> > RHC: And so it continues...RLB are you there?
>
> I think RLB's taken up in Jim's body-

Yeah sure. You always start the shit and then shift the blame to
whoever doesn't stand for your sarcasm. If that isn't falling into the
footsteps of Bass, I don't know what is.

You're such a pitiful fucking wimp. No wife, no family, a fucking
backroom go nowhere job, can only get your rocks off by antagonizing
people, no doubt grinning and holding your crotch like some fucking
drooling hillbilly idiot because you can iritate people.

Why don't you tell us Mark, how many salary increases in the last five
years? How many promotions? Ever think about ... well forget it.
You're too fucking mentally stagnate to think about anything but
making cutting remarks to people.   Oh yea ..... I know .... now you
come back and say ......... it's ME who's the instigator. Yes,
Mark .... we all know your little fucking idiot games. I know it'll
take a while for you to respond. since you'll only be typing with one
hand.